Stokes & Company

Antiques for a Modern Living







Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Sale

Christmas is swiftly approaching,  I am scrambling to finish my Christmas decorating.  I thought we would provide a little incentive for you ladies.

 

20% off all Christmas

Merchandise

Christmas Signs

christmassign

Let it Snow Glitter Signs and Snowy Nest Picks

letitsnowsigns

Nest Swags

sale 019

Vintage Ornaments

vintage orn

Tinsel & Snow Bear Ornaments

vintageornaments    

And so much more!!

sale 020

 

sale 009

 

sale 012

sale 015

saleitems 006

saleitems 001

We only have a few of these shimmer Santa Signs left! Hurry in!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I am loving those pretty signs and i know you must have a fantastic tree to enter in my photo tree contest!

Regards,
Pink Pig!