Stokes & Company

Antiques for a Modern Living







Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Do you need......

Do you need a entry hall piece? Maybe this white carved chest would work? It has awesome swag detailing....just beautiful.


Or do you need a cute twin size pink bed. Maybe you are re-doing your teenagers room?


If you get the bed, you will need the pink vanity too!

Or how about this candy apple red chest ?
After doing all that shopping you will need this bench to place at the end of your bed and rest awhile. :)



4 comments:

Garden Antqs Vintage said...

It all looks really pretty. Wish I lived closer :)

Stokes and Company said...

Thank you! I might be heading your way soon. I'm taking a road trip and looking for unique items.

Anonymous said...

OM Gosh! I want everything!

Kerrera Skye said...

That pink vanity is the cutest thing I've seen. Your blog is lovely and your photos are great!