Stokes & Company

Antiques for a Modern Living







Friday, February 15, 2008

Quaint Old Home Month of February

Quaint Old Homes is a society of women that meet every month in each others homes for a luncheon enjoying eachothers company and sharing their homes, creativity and news of upcoming events.

For the month of February we had the pleasure of being invited to a dear friend and neighbor of mine, Terri's home. Terri lives in an exquisite stately house. I get to drive by this beauty everyday on my way home. It takes my breath away each and every time. I gasp walking up the porch steps anxiously awaiting to see what Terri has done to her home this time. She is very creative and has impeccable taste. See for yourself.



Front



ENTRY HALL



Living Room






Library



Kitchen



1 comments:

Country French Antiques said...

That porch is to die for. And I see lots of Staffordshire dogs that I would like to get my hands on!